Hi I'm AnnieMae and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
You are like black coffee
On a winter night.
The first thing I reach for
To start my mornings
I crave you
In intervals of
Like running water in a desert.
And you bring to life
Even my desolate self.
I feel you between my fingers
And you settle in my palm.
Like a gentle breeze
Fluttering through my hair,
I feel you
i’m basically a clingy needy piece of shit that just wants to cuddle and to sleep and to watch stupid movies and to make out with you. oh and i also want you to play with my hair until i fall asleep
Turn ons. Sleep with me and never call me.
Nah I’m just playin but it’s worked for guys in the past apparently.
Idk typical stuff. Neck kissing. Biting. Waist grabbing. Legit every guy I’ve ever been with grabs my hip andddd it’s over. Hair pulling. That kinda shit.
And no I’ve never in my life been in a chimney. Why in the heck would I ever do that. Lol
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
Then add endometriosis to the picture and you kinda feel like ripping your uterus right out your belly button. 👍